Re: WP fan back on, results

To: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: WP fan back on, results
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 18:08:04 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
ya know there is one thing that no one has toutched upon and that is
relative humidity.  that has a rather huge bearing upon a cooling system's
ability to exchange heat.   dry climates tend to disipate less heat than
humid climates at the same temperature.  drive across country changing dry
and wet climates and see for yourself.  as for me?  im pulling a trans out
of my van and rebuilding it tonight.  hope i do not pull any stitches, i'm
pretty sore already!

chuck.
294,000 miles and finally broke something internally in the trans!  now that
is getting my money's worth out of it!....  :)