Re: WP fan back on, results

To: Glen Byrns <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Subject: Re: WP fan back on, results
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 21:00:07 +0000
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Glen,

Glad to hear the problem has subsided.  If I could get Puddles to start,
I would come up and give you a hand this week end.  I think she has a
ground problem.  Battery is fine, starter is freshly rebuilt.  Doesn't
leave much to troubleshoot.  So this Thursday I will look into a bad
engine ground strap.  Thanks David, I once gave him the same advice on
his midge.

Rick