Re: No LBC, Dizzy, Roe, etc

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: No LBC, Dizzy, Roe, etc
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 10:29:28 EDT
In a message dated 7/27/00 1:51:16 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
<< Hey guys, maybe I will put an 8 track in the '59 sprite I am reviving.
What
 > do you think.  I would probably attract the women, right >>

 You'll be attracting the women, right. But,  the right women?    If she
takes you home so she can play her 8 tracks  in your Spridget, she might even
 invite you in to play a game of "Pong" on the B&W  Admiral..... If you're
really lucky, she might challenge you to to a game of "Twister".