Re: No LBC, Dizzy, Roe, etc

To: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: No LBC, Dizzy, Roe, etc
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 12:46:21 -0400
Cc: Larry Miller <millerls@ado13.com>, Tom Stone <tstone@frontierprecision.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Larry Macy wrote:

> ps - I have a pony tail too ;-)
>
> Like Gallagher said "Im still stuck in the 60's, the 60's was good to me"

Larry,

Some of US on the list are stuck in the 60's/70's, others learn about
those decades in HISTORY CLASS!!!

I was on campus at Kent State on "that day", I remember where I was when
JFK was shot, the Apollo program was NEWS, Spridgets when they were NEW,
SDS, LSD, A Joplin that wasn't in Missouri, Paisley prints for
everything, The Beatles when they were NEW, Annette and Frankie, Jan and
Dean, Woodstock, Vietnam was a REALITY to guys in my graduating class,
And a symbol for peace that I only seem to see on old cars now.

Peace, Love, and Rock & Roll.....

Kevin V.