Re: Fw: No LBC, Dizzy, Roe, etc

To: "Kent J. Miller" <Bushwacker4@prodigy.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: No LBC, Dizzy, Roe, etc
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 21:20:04 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
I have Deep Purples "Machine Head" on Quad vinyl but no player. I have messed
with a 4 track but it was a echo machine for a friends 73 Strat that would play
a short 4 track and you could adjust the amount of echo by changing the speed
of the player via a floor mounted pedal. Ah the toys that Jimi helped to make