RE: No LBC, Dizzy, Roe, etc

To: "'William M. Gilroy'" <wmgilroy@avaya.com>, "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: No LBC, Dizzy, Roe, etc
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 23:02:38 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
I resent that!  I think an 8 track would be kinda fun, and I'm cute (yeah
yeah yeah, and a little cockey;), 20, and I drive a brittish car now, so HA!

Patricia

P.S. My only problem with it is that 8 tracks didn't exist back then, so it
wouldn't quite match!

Tom Stone wrote:

> Hey guys, maybe I will put an 8 track in the '59 sprite I am reviving.
What
> do you think.  I would probably attract the women, right??  ;o)

Lets see, you are 22.  Any woman that knows what an 8 track is and finds
that attractive, well, I hope you wear glasses.  You can always take them
off.  Beer works well, this is about a 14 can problem.  Good luck I guess.

Bill Gilroy

PS.  If any of the woman on the list are thinking of this, the same rules
apply except that you need to use 16 beers.