RE: No LBC, Dizzy, Roe, etc

To: "Patricia Sauthoff" <Patricia.Sauthoff@blvdmedia.com>, "'William M. Gilroy'" <wmgilroy@avaya.com>, "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: No LBC, Dizzy, Roe, etc
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 10:10:05 -0400
Alright, Back then they made a turntable for automobiles. Unfortunately
they didn't work so good while driving.

Larry

At this exact moment in time 7/28/00 2:02,
Patricia.Sauthoff@blvdmedia.com made the profound statement:

>I resent that!  I think an 8 track would be kinda fun, and I'm cute (yeah
>yeah yeah, and a little cockey;), 20, and I drive a brittish car now, so HA!
>
>Patricia
>
>P.S. My only problem with it is that 8 tracks didn't exist back then, so it
>wouldn't quite match!
>

>Tom Stone wrote:
>>
>> Hey guys, maybe I will put an 8 track in the '59 sprite I am reviving.
>What
>> do you think.  I would probably attract the women, right??  ;o)
>>

>Lets see, you are 22.  Any woman that knows what an 8 track is and finds
>that attractive, well, I hope you wear glasses.  You can always take them
>off.  Beer works well, this is about a 14 can problem.  Good luck I guess.
>
>Bill Gilroy
>
>PS.  If any of the woman on the list are thinking of this, the same rules
>apply except that you need to use 16 beers.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Administrator/Manager
Neuropsychiatry Section