Crank pulley on 1275

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Crank pulley on 1275
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 15:13:58 -0400
Out of the corners of lurking..... Hello all again.
Problem with my Mini:  When spinning the engine by hand the other day, I sensed
that the crankshaft pulley was turning a little bit before the crank was
turning.  Both directions.  This does not sound like a good thing to me.
Anyone else ever have this happen?  What is the cause?  Is the pulley keyed?  As
always any help would be mucho appreciado.

I saw a nice white Meejit for sale in NH the other day.  $4500 bucks.  Any
takers??????

Geof f Branch  '74 Meejit  and '72 Mini