Re: 1/4 Leafs

To: Larry Cogan <woodrat@spacey.net>, Spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 1/4 Leafs
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 18:53:40 -0400
Larry,
     One factor I have found on Bugeyes is the distance between the bump
stops and the rear axle. I would check the distance and cut the
bumpstops down so there is at least an inch and a half of space. A case
where more is better as long as there is enough rubber left to absorb
the impact when you really do bottom out.
Regards,
Peter S.
Charlotte NC