1/4 Leafs

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Matthew Armistead" <marmistead@okcu.edu>, "Rocky Frisco" <rock@rocky-frisco.com>, "Nathan York" <nathanyork@hotmail.com>
Subject: 1/4 Leafs
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 22:57:12 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Hello everybody,

I just talked to my dad. He is keeping an eye on my Bugeye while the
extensive body work is being done.  He told me that our trusted body guy had
distressing news for him today.  Apparently Fedor (body guy) had been under
the car and found that there was "only half a leaf spring holding the rear
axel for suspension".  My dad calmly asked if we needed to buy another set.
Fedor says "no, I think it was built this way.  I can't understand why, it
couldn't be a comfortable ride!"  This is where it dawns on my father. . .
needless to say, everything is ok.  I just had a couple of seconds while he
was telling me this that I thought I would have to ask the 'List' about
lowered springs verses standard.  Anyway, onto other things thankfully.

Tom Stone

'59 Bugeye
'61 Mini 850