Re: Concorde Crash No LBC

To: "Spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Concorde Crash No LBC
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2000 09:07:33 -0700charset="Windows-1252"
I saw one in Paris last year when I was there. Really elegant and strange
when they are air born. This one I saw was giving just an hour flight
cruising around the outskirts of Paris. Really low... reallly slow and
really loud. Very strange bird.

Going to get the MG now... wish me luck... will take pics of the process...

Toby