Re: GT6 For Sale

To: Valentine <valntine@ptd.net>
Subject: Re: GT6 For Sale
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2000 09:50:00 +0000
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Hi Keven,

Had a 73 about six years ago.  It is really a cool looking car.  When I
had mine everyone was looking for the early ones.  They are extremely
quick and handle great.  Easiest car I've ever had to work on, the whole
front end lifts up so you can sit on the tire.  No broken back syndrome
like the Bug-Is.

The only drawback, If you are over 5'8" tall you don't fit.  I'm 5'10"
and my leg got so tired of being bent while driving. I even had to press
the clutch on an angle to avoid the steering wheel.  They are also
hotter then death valley inside the cockpit.  But man do they scream.
Fun car and can take on a Porsche with the overdrive.  Most people call
them a Porsche, they do look similar.

Rick