Arkley Body Shell in Primer!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Arkley Body Shell in Primer!
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2000 21:18:35 -0400
As some of you may know, I am in the process of converting a '74 Midget into
an Arkley. After wearing-out about a dozen cut-off wheels, I finally removed
all the sheet metal from the shell that was not part of an Arkley. The shell
has been stripped, prepped and primed.

If you are interested in seeing what a spridget unibody looks like after
loosing a considerable amount of it's outer skin, I have a photopoint album
for all to see.

Use the appropriate link below to view the album.

Photo Album:
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=525122&a=7422099

AOL Users:
Click on the link below to see the photos.  If neither of the links
are clickable, simply cut and paste the first link into your web browser.

<A HREF="http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=525122&a=7422099";>Click
Here</A>

Cheers,

Richard