Re: Prices of Wire Wheel Stuff

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Prices of Wire Wheel Stuff
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 20:26:58 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
So true, because most of the time, the people who think that the conversion
would be neat don't want to spend the money, or go through the time and
effort to do the swap.  Next time you have a complete set for a swap, let me
know, I'll cover the shipping if the price is still free...
David Riker
74 Midget
63 Falcon
70 Torino