Re: Wired and confused

To: "Bill Mantz" <bmantz@roanoke.infi.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wired and confused
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 20:23:19 -0700
If your tail light lenses are the square bodied style, one piece units, the
top socket is two filament brake/tail combo and the lower socket is turn
only.  On  earlier cars, the tail light lens assembly is a two piece
contoured lens, with a separate chrome ring, then the top socket is a single
filament for turn signal, and the bottom socket is dual filament for brake
and tail lamp.  Correct for 70 and up is the one you describe with the one
piece lens with the turn signal bulb in the lower position.
David Riker
74 Midget
63 Falcon
70 Torino