Re: MG-Road-rage-and-hand gun-in the press

To: mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG-Road-rage-and-hand gun-in the press
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 13:06:11 EDT
In a message dated 7/31/00 11:20:13 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Somebody writes:

<< >Ever noticed how many slow drivers you get stuck behind, and how many
 >red lights you get, when you have the top down and it is starting to
 >rain? >>

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I got lucky this weekend!  (With the Midget that is.)  I installed the new
Pertronix Ignitor so it was time for a test weekend before the PA Rally on
Saturday.  I had a family picnic to go to this Saturday, so the Midget was
the car of choice.  I left the picnic around 6:00 and there was thunder in
the distance.  Got home and in the garage about 15 minutes before the rain
came.

Sunday I worked on gathering clues for my next rally (August 26, Chester
County, PA, if anybody is interested) so I did about 140 miles, all with the
top down, beautiful roads, beautiful weather, car running great!  Got home
before the rain started again!

Life is good!

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward