Re: Ingenuity required - Impact wrenches - VIN numbers

To: "Mark Lawyer" <mlawyer@starpower.net>
Subject: Re: Ingenuity required - Impact wrenches - VIN numbers
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 20:21:23 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Mark:

Your midget was built in October or November of 1975. By the time it was
shipped and sold, it was the new year, thus first registered as a 1976.

Perhaps if you have the Heritage Certificate, you can convince the VA
licensing authorities to change the registration.......

Doug Ingram
Victoria BC
1958 Sprite  (AN5L/636)
1963 Sprite Mk II project (HAN7L/30003)