DBTBD (was SWAG Trip)

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: DBTBD (was SWAG Trip)
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2000 10:52:14 -0700
Along the same lines of the proposed SWAG trip, there is an annual tour the
day before the Palo Alto show (9/9/00 -- PA show is 9/10/00).  Actually
there are two -- the one hosted by the tour itself and one organized by
Scott Fisher (former Spridget guy and list member from wayyyyy back).  This
latter one, the DBTBD (Day Before The Britcar Day) actually originated
before the "official" one, but whatever.  Last year we covered about 130
miles, stopped at a great hot bread store, picnicked at a lighthouse, hit a
couple of wineries, and finished up at a wonderful pub near Boulder Creek.
Oh, and we had fun on some fantastic roads as well.

Details, including times, locations, etc. are given here:

http://www.living-history.org/classics/dbtbd.html

Rich Hill
'58 AH Sprite (semi-frantically trying to get it back together in time)
'79 MG Midget