Re: roll-bar reccomendations?

To: Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM, spridgets@autox.team.net, wsthompson@thicko.com
Subject: Re: roll-bar reccomendations?
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 13:19:36 -0700 (PDT)
All my suspension (actually the entire car) was completely rebuilt within the
last 9-months. I have all poly bushing front and back (except for the 1/4
spring
eye).
The front/rear springs were 'new', but I still have my orginals which are in
good shape. So I was planning on putting the orginal rear springs back on the
car first, to see how that feels.
I have the 'stock bugeye rims, with Bridgestone RE92 160/65-13's all the way
around, and a 'stock' front roll-bar/shocks from a 78' midget.
All my shocks appear to be in good shape with good resistance throughout the
range of travel, and no 'play'.
The tires I have do look kind of 'small' on the car, but they do seem to handle
well. I also have the front 'lowering kit' , and offset upper trunnion bushes,
that I plan to install.
Does the Addco bar com with all the links and mounting HW??

Thanks,
Bryan