Re: roll-bar reccomendations?

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: roll-bar reccomendations?
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2000 15:24:58 -0700
on 8/3/00 13:21, Wm. Severin Thompson at wsthompson@thicko.com wrote:

> I made my mounting brackets, and you can buy the link bushings from JC
> WHitney.
>
> (In racing applications, it's quite easy to rip the mounts from the frame
> rails...)
>
> WST

I ripped mine off even on the street.  I was using the 3/4" Addco bar.
Using the poly bushings on the bar with an otherwise near stock suspension
was way too much BTW.  The car understeered heavily.  With the rubber
bushings it was much better, but still on the stiff side.

All the mounting hardware needed should come with the Addco bar.
They are $89 plus (some expensive) shipping from JCW I think.

http://www.mirafiori.com/~ulix/               '67 Sprite     '74 X1/9