Cruel Parents (not even a hint of LBC)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Cruel Parents (not even a hint of LBC)
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2000 13:05:59 -0500
When I was stationed near Barstow, CA, I met some parents with a
different sense of humor.  They had seven children (four girls and three
boys):   Faith, Hope, Charity, Thomas, Richard, Harrison, and Jane.
Evidently to prevent folks from thinking that the last girl was named
after a character in the Dick and Jane books, the family also had a large
dalmation named.... Stripe.

In undergrad, I met a gal named Fonda Herrie, who eventually married a
guy named Koch (he pronounced it as "cook").  She always used her maiden
name and refused to even consider hyphenating the names because of
alternate pronunciations.

On another name related topic, we have a local law office named "Over,
Over, and Over."
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.