Re: Cruel Parents (not even a hint of LBC)

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Cruel Parents (not even a hint of LBC)
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2000 13:40:33 -0400
OK, folks.  I know I'm a dedicated lurker on this board here lately, but I
just couldn't let this thread pass by.

There was the man I worked with named Dick Shaker.  (Guess his parents were
fans of racecar driver Dick Trickle.)

There was the girl in college named Anita Head.  When the dorm phone rang and
someone shouted "Anita Head!" there was inevitably the reply "Wrong dorm!"
(I've edited out that last sentence and put it back twice.  Y'all are going
to think I have no class.)

And I've always thought if I had a daughter, I'd raise her to be an author.
I'd name her Paige.

Amy Turner
(Back into lurk mode now.)