Final bit on my Ignitor

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Final bit on my Ignitor
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2000 18:04:09 -0700
I have tested the Ignitor further. Jeff Zorn suggested that the
distributor may have rotated a bit, thus causing the timing to be out
of whack. I reinstalled the distributor with the Ignitor and tried
rotating, but no soap. I also installed the Ignitor into another
distributor (the one that got me home last night) and it still did
not work. So, it seems that there is little doubt that that Ignitor
unit itself failed. Both distributors work fine with the points and
condensor.

TTFN,

Jeff

Jeff Boatright                __o\___             '65 Sprite
http://userwww.service.emory.edu/~jboatri/sprite/sprite.html
mailto:jboatri@emory.edu