Re: IGNITOR FAILURE-USEFULL LIFE?

To: JustBrits@aol.com
Subject: Re: IGNITOR FAILURE-USEFULL LIFE?
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2000 19:27:11 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Oh, I absolutely agree. If the Ignitor requires a brand new or as-new
distributor, it's really not a good solution for people like me.

But, how does wobble destroy an Ignitor or points set up?

Jeff

>In a message dated 08/05/2000 2:11:00 PM Central Daylight Time,
>jboatri@emory.edu writes:
>
><< but different distributors.
>  Neither had more than 20k miles on them, in fact much less, and
>  neither lasted more than two years. What can I say? >>
>
>Huum, guys and gals, that may just be a clue.  So Jeff, BOTH dizzys were
>re-bushed , re-dogged and drive spindel was new??
>
>Bet not.
>
>Cheers...........
>
>          Ed
>
>PS:  Wobble is not god to even points.

Jeffrey H. Boatright, PhD
Assistant Professor, Emory Eye Center, Atlanta, GA
Senior Editor, Molecular Vision
<http://www.molvis.org/molvis>
<mailto: jboatri@emory.edu>