Rotors...And Wheels

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Rotors...And Wheels
Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2000 20:45:50 -0400
Hi All,  I am trying to remove the rotors from my hubs so I can replace
them. I have the hub and rotor off the car and have removed the four
bolts that appear to hold them on. After much beating with a large
persuasion device they still will not come apart. Am I missing
something?
Also I am getting ready to replace all my tires and tubes on my wire
wheels. the question is do I have to "true" the wheels? Tighten spokes?
Or is it really going to make a big difference?
 Thanks!
 Charles Markham
 1966 MG Midget