Re: [no lbc] Re: Cruel Parents

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [no lbc] Re: Cruel Parents
Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2000 23:23:58 -0400
Okay, I can't stand it any longer.  A friend of my father's, Samuel
Evening, married a woman named Janet.

You don't get it?  Can you sing?

"Sam and Janet Evening" (you will meet a stranger, you will meet a
stranger, across a crowded room...)

Or how about this one: Joseph Wine (a friend of mine), married a Russian
woman named Jhenya (pronounced Gen-ya).  I asked him if she was taking
his last name, he said of course.  I laughed.  He didn't understand
untill I asked him to say her new name (Gen-ya Wine).  He cringed.

Chris K.