Re: Tach Revisited

To: "Bill" <pythias@pacifier.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tach Revisited
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 08:04:18 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
My tach steadied down and began giving readings that resembled reality after
I removed one loop in the inductor wire on the back of the tach.  If it now
takes two passes through the little nylon fitting on the back of the tach,
undo one end of the wire and remove one loop.  Reconnect the undone end and
recheck the tach.

Regards,
Glen Byrns
'59 bugeye