RE: Crank & axle ID help

To: Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM, Andrew.Griffith@ReadRite.com
Subject: RE: Crank & axle ID help
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 16:13:01 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Drew,

Nope, not me. I already have 2-3 spares, and the local Pick and pull only
charges $20 each (when they have a spridget), that's where I got mine.
I also picked up a pumpkin there for $40-45.
There are certain things I don't even bother bidding on, on Ebay, especially
when I know I can usually find it cheaper at the wrecking yard:-)

 - Bryan