RE: Crank & axle ID help

To: Andrew.Griffith@ReadRite.com, Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM, pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
Subject: RE: Crank & axle ID help
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 09:32:48 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Gerard,

I'm somewhat confused, since early postings seemed to indicate that only the
EN40B crank was cross drilled??
I don't know if it was the 'orginal' crank that was 'shipped in the engine. The
1275 I had was in my tub, when I bought my car, so I have no history on my
engine. The crank I have was indeed cross drilled at 45degree angles between
each journal, and according to the number plate on the block, and using VB
reference in the front of their catalogs, it does appear to be made in '71.

 - Bryan