Suggestions for a "Newbie"

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Suggestions for a "Newbie"
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 20:42:20 -0500
Here goes, at the risk of really sounding like an idiot to all  you
experts ....

I am looking for some ideas/tips from you folks on the best way to get
started on the restoration of a recently purchased 1966 AH Sprite.
Specifically, what are some of the do's and don'ts that you have
experienced that my son and I should watch out for.  Our car has a rough
body, but the engine runs, and it is roadworthy.

The seats that are in the car are from a late model MGB, so we are
interested in getting some new-old seats if anyone has a line on a pair
for an AH..

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Dave Mac
djmac@execpc.com