Re: Local Ottawa sighting ...

To: "spridget list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Local Ottawa sighting ...
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 12:20:04 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Not too dissimilar to mine.  My fenders were tack welded to the outer sills
to provide some structural rigidity.  When I took the fender off ...

But, I keep reminding myself that had I been more informed, I wouldn't have
bought the car.  I can't say that I regret it.  I probably also wouldn't
have bought the car had I known that it needed a clutch and that the engine
had to be removed for that to be done.  That was my first engine pull.

Robert D.