Re: Generator?

To: Bryan Vandiver <Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM>, Patricia.Sauthoff@blvdmedia.com, LBCarNut@carolina.rr.com
Subject: Re: Generator?
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 19:40:44 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
There is a detailed procedure to setting the voltage regulators in the
Bentley manuals. There are adjustments for the voltage output and the
cutoff voltages. Anyne having problems with charging should follow the test
procedures before replacing things. I have found the settings to be off on
more than one car I've owned. It's pretty easy to do, but you do need an
ohm meter.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
Discount Online Hotel Reservations in the U.S.

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
   A A