Re: Trip: Belgium and The Netherlands

To: <mgraziano@mindspring.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Trip: Belgium and The Netherlands
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2000 10:08:58 +0200
Hi Mike,

I'm local, living 20km from Amsterdam in the beautiful city Haarlem.
But I am on holiday when you are here.
Feel free to ask anything you want off the list.
There is a trip from the MG Car Club on the border of Belgium and Holland
on sunday the 13th.
The weather can be anything in September.
This is the end of summer, often nice (sweater or light jacket)
but some years a lot of rain.
What do you and the SO want to see?
Car stuff, history, culture,or ...?

Theo Neeskens
1963 MG Midget Mk1a
The Netherlands

----------
> From: mgraziano@mindspring.com
> To: spridgets@autox.team.net
> Subject: Trip:  Belgium and The Netherlands
> Date: zaterdag 12 augustus 2000 1:04
>
> All,
>
> I'm headed to Antwerp in Belgium with the SO the week of September 9th to
the 17th.  We'll be spending the 14th to the 16/17th in the Netherlands,
somewhere.  Probably Amsterdam.

> ANyone local out there?  ANyone want anything from Anglo Parts?  Any
shows around that time?  And what kind of weather can I expect?