Re: Monza vs. Stebro

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Monza vs. Stebro
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 19:31:58 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
I was lucky enough to obtain an NOS Abarth muffler from lister Daniel T,
have installed it on my Bugeye, and can vouch that it sounds wonderful.
There's something aesthetically perfect about those small twin, razor sharp
outlets (scar on one leg to prove it!) that are so right for the car,
especially when compared to the coffee cans on the hot hatches.

Doug Ingram
Victoria BC
1958 Sprite  (AN5L/636)
1963 Sprite Mk II project (HAN7L/30003)