RE: Miata

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Miata
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 15:49:18 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
>>This will make your mom feel better because you are   protected by a
plastic top?<<
Yes, I really don't understand it either, I'd think that a roll bar would be
better, (not to mention cheaper, easier to find, store etc.)  but she's a
mommy, they just think differently!

>>Spridgetstock 2001 and pick up a top, Brad's picante  recipe, and a love
of Modello Negro
        and venison.  Got any good deer hunting near you        in
Colorado?>>

When/what/where is this? yummy.YUMMY, and kinda sad but I've never tried
venison or deer hunting!
Patricia