Re: Miata

To: fisher@hctc.net
Subject: Re: Miata
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 15:02:17 EDT
Cc: Patricia.Sauthoff@blvdmedia.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 08/20/2000 12:23:31 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
fisher@hctc.net writes:

> OK Everyone, the final word on Spridgetstock 2001 is .......... Once you
>  lot have decided when it will be held we'll definately do it.  We had a
lot
>  of fun last year, and enjoyed meeting some really nice people, so we'd be
>  happy to host another (and another and another....).  The major problem
>  last year seemed to be that different folks wanted it to be held at
>  different times.  So, sort yourselves out and decide when.

OK!!!  As I replied to you off-list Elizabeth and Fisher, spring break is mid
March for the kids I care about, and that will rule somewhat my
travel...weekends of March 10-11th or 20-21st?  I will work around anything
if the concensus rules otherwise, but my vote is for either of those two
weekends, probabaly the latter will be warmer.

I think the food thing should be more of a pot-luck Elizabeth, with everyone
bringing, or stopping somewhere on the way in and purchasing something.  Don
and I will be glad to come back and hunt down another Bambi heir, but this
time save the barbqueing for when we get there.  Just give each attendee a
chunk of bloody meat and a sharp stick for the bonfire.

Robert Houston...Ed you better make it this year....