Your age vs. Your Babys age [LBC related - No Tech]

To: "Work Macy" <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Subject: Your age vs. Your Babys age [LBC related - No Tech]
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 09:06:48 -0400
I was just perusing a thread on the MG Enthusiasts Web site
(http://www.mgcars.org.uk) and thought it was kinda interesting, So I
thought I would throw it out here.

How old are you in relation to your baby??

This made me figure out I was twice my Midgets age in August of last
year. Wish I woulda recognized this then - I woulda thrown a party!!

Now on the thread there were a lot of youngins that had cars older than
they are. Lets see a show of hands. How many are older?? How many are
younger??? And how many the same??

Larry

Larry Macy
78 Midget