Re: Your age vs. Your Babys age [LBC related - No Tech]

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Your age vs. Your Babys age [LBC related - No Tech]
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 07:04:17 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
   Egads, I recall when this thread was " All the Rage " on the MG
list. I wonder if it will catch on here? It seemed to go forever there
and also caused a ruckus there because it went so long.

  If you only count English Iron, my oldest car is a '56 ZA Magnette
and the newest is a '79 LE MGB,
with at least 60 ( this is correct ) other LBCs in between , all MG,
Austin, or MM line, the other "trash" I sell as quickly as I get them.
Can I add my 1930 American Austin to this listing too? Yes it does run
and is currently licensed , although I only drive it a few times a
year.

    BTW, I'll be 52 this coming 1 Dec.

                            Regards, Brad

                    " How old are you in relation to your baby?? "