Re: saw my baby/towing again

To: <RBHouston@aol.com>, <DLancer7676@cs.com>, <breiz@bellatlantic.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: saw my baby/towing again
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 06:41:43 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
   Some cars need the shaft ondone , depending on the length of the
tow and also the speed , there of. Automatics, today, because they
have no rear pump to lube rotating parts ( an automatic equipped
vehicle can be towed by merely letting the engine idle and the car in
neutral). 55-57 Chev. cars and truck need the shaft ondone because
they get no oiling and hence will self destruct after some miles of
towing.

                        Brad