Re: saw my baby/towing again

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: saw my baby/towing again
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 17:45:45 -0400charset="Windows-1252"
I'm in a similar situation. I'm going to get my 71 Midget this weekend. From
northeast AL to northern VA - around 650 miles. I'm going to be using a
U-Haul tow dolly, and I'm planning on disconnecting the driveshaft. Sounds
like the safest thing to me. Wire wheels, so no backward towing, either. ;-)

Eddie