Big Healey question. (no LBC)

To: "Spridgets@Autox. Team. Net (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Big Healey question. (no LBC)
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 15:43:32 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Sorry for the lack of LBC, maybe people on the big healey list as well as
the Spridget list can answer my question.

On Ebay (your personal $$$ community) a few weeks back, a 100-4 was on
e-bay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=403818224

Has the price on Big Healeys (especially a 100-4) dropped? Is a big healey
not worth that much in that condition? I was surprised and almost tempted to
bid when I saw that the auction ended without any bids. (starting bid was
$8k, with no reserve)

Any info is appreciated, as this is now my dream car :P The Jag xk120 got
demoted down to second place atop a long list of cars.

Thanks

Toby

69 Sprite (engine hoist for engine removal in construction)
69 MG midget, lets just say it needs some work.

71 Toyota Land Cruiser. Fj-40