Re: Philly?

To: patrick.elliott@attws.com, macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
Subject: Re: Philly?
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 13:16:23 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 8/23/00 11:45:50 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
patrick.elliott@attws.com writes:

<< Something going on in Philly this weekend? >>

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Are you hiding from the list, Patrick?!?  I have been posting the SCCA
Motorsports Weekend announcements for the past few months.

Friday evening is a Cruise Night, 7 - 9 p.m., at the Roosevelt Mall
parking lot, Cottman Ave and Roosevelt Blvd in Northeast Philly.  Come
and show your car.  No charge.

Saturday is a gimmick rally.  Reg. opens at 10:00 a.m., FCO at
12:01 p.m.  Start is behind the McDonalds Restaurant, Nutt Rd at
Routes 23 and 113, in Phoenixville, PA.  75 miles through Chester
County.  Info at http://www.autox4u.com/phillyrally.htm

Sunday is an autocross at the Boeing Helicopter plant parking lot,
south of Philly Airport.  Take exit #8 off of I-95 and look down from
the top of the exit ramp.
Info at http://www.autox4u.com/phillysolo.htm

Hope you can make it to some of this.  I can't guarantee LBCs,
except my Midget at the Cruise Night and autocross.  (I am the
Rallymaster and I need my Mitsubishi for that day to carry around
the barbecue food and soft drinks!)

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget