Re: Good News! No LBC

To: PAsgeirsson@compuserve.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Good News! No LBC
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 16:53:56 EDT
In a message dated 8/23/2000 12:05:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
PAsgeirsson@compuserve.com writes:

<< antioxidants known as flavinoids.  These free-radical fighters were already
 known to be present in red wine, but it seems beer might be an even better
 source.  Alas, acheiving maximum health benefits would require a bit more
 chugging than most folks would like--up to hundreds of pints daily.  The
 solution?  Researchers hope ultimately to capture the brew's benefits in a
 pill. >>

There are already flavinoids in pills. I take a 1000 mg. tablet of
bioflavinoids daily, but never let that interfere with my consumption of
beerflavinoids.  8^)

--David C.