Re: Good News! No LBC

To: transmancat@bbnow.net, PAsgeirsson@compuserve.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Good News! No LBC
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 16:57:43 EDT
In a message dated 8/23/2000 12:37:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
transmancat@bbnow.net writes:

<< So from this magazine we now have proof that we have been propping up those
 bars for all these years just trying to get healthy. I kept telling them
 that, but they did not believe me! It had nothing to do with alcohol, good
 times, relaxation, fun, frolics or even social behavior, It was and is
 another healthy thing to do. Go for it guys and gals! Another pint of those
 health pills landlord! >>

That puts Kevin V. in the realm of public health, what with his clever
10-cent beer machine!!!  8^)  Opens up a whole new world of possibilities,
doesn't it Kev?  Expect to see you in a white frock and a stethoscope hung
smartly around the neck next party.

--David C.