Re: Interesting LBC Sighting

To: kgb@clipper.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Interesting LBC Sighting
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2000 07:53:38 EDT
In a message dated 8/25/2000 11:29:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
kgb@clipper.net writes:

<< Saw an unusual Sprite today. Square body, RWA. >>

Yeah--I saw one of those in the Sprite section in the Popularity judging in
Zionsville, OH (near Indy) at the Austin Healey Conclave this summer.  Since
it was approved for showing at the "official" show, it MUST be authentic.
<G>  I have been kidding (sort of) that next year will  see the world's first
rubber bumper Sprite taking part in the activities.

Or maybe Donald Healey snuck some in on us and produced some RWAs that we
weren't aware of!!!?   Nah!!

--David C.