Re: Dumb question time

To: bmantz@roanoke.infi.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Dumb question time
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2000 07:59:58 EDT
In a message dated 8/25/2000 10:27:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
bmantz@roanoke.infi.net writes:

<< Catalogs list a (singular sleeve) for the motor. Are
 we boring he existing sleeve, or are we replacing the sleeve with a
 larger one. >>

Bill:

I bored my 1275 as is--   went to +3.  Didn't fool with the sleeve.  I think
you have to resleeve only when the engine has been bored to the point that it
is too thin to bore again, or when the owner wants to return to standard
bore.  Someone on the list will confirm or correct me, I am sure.'

--David C.