Re: Was Lot rot, now Ed bashing

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: Was Lot rot, now Ed bashing
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 12:18:45 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I don't think there is a person on this list that Ed has not offended at one
time
or another. I truly believe that he wears a shirt at his computer that reads "My
Day Is A Total Loss Until I Give Somebody Hell". This is just Ed. IF... you can
get past that, he can be as helpful as anyone else on the list. He pissed me of
shortly after I joined the list but since then we could almost be "friends?"
though we have never met. Everyone does have a bad day now and then. And if you
are not having a bad day, Ed will be glad to give you one, FOR FREE!!!   <BG>