Re: Was Lot rot, now Ed bashing

To: toyman@digitex.net, Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: Was Lot rot, now Ed bashing
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 21:47:14 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 8/29/2000 1:29:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
toyman@digitex.net writes:

<< I don't think there is a person on this list that Ed has not offended at
one time
 or another. I truly believe that he wears a shirt at his computer that reads
"My
 Day Is A Total Loss Until I Give Somebody Hell". This is just Ed. IF... you
can
 get past that, he can be as helpful as anyone else on the list. He pissed me
of
 shortly after I joined the list but since then we could almost be "friends?"
 though we have never met. Everyone does have a bad day now and then. And if
you
 are not having a bad day, Ed will be glad to give you one, FOR FREE!!!   <BG>

What Brad said!  <VBG>

--David C.