RE: roll bar choice

To: "'Glen Byrns'" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: roll bar choice
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 11:15:45 -0700 charset="iso-8859-1"
Glen,

I've got a bolt in "Hobrecht" (sp?) in my car now that I can let you have
for a reasonable price. I'm going the SCCA legal route so I won't be using
it. It could use some paint but that's all. It mounts to the rear bulkhead
and the floor above the axle. The rear supports are pretty low as I recall
and should fit under a Bugeye deck. I can bring it to the Palo Alto meet if
interested. BTW, Who did you get quotes from on the custom one?

Herby
64 MK II Sprite - HRBYTOY (under construction/de-construction)