Re: roll bar choice

To: Andrew.Griffith@ReadRite.com, grbyrns@ucdavis.edu
Subject: Re: roll bar choice
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 16:36:56 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 9/1/2000 2:23:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Andrew.Griffith@ReadRite.com writes:

<< len,
 If money an issue...
 I've seen them come up on ebay from time to time  >>

Yeah--I bought one on e-bay.  Paid $140 for it, thought I got a good deal.  I
got screwed--the bar had been butchered on the lower end--some butthead had
cut it off and rewelded angle iron back on at an odd angle.  The welds had
holes in them and were asshead welds.  WONT WORK!!!   Ebay is great, dont get
me wrong.  Just ask lots of questions first.

--David C.   (With a great hat rack, formerly roll bar)  (Anybody wanna buy a
roll bar cheap??)